10 reasons to learn to fly with Cambridgeshire Microlights:
- Availability: We fly 7 days a week all year round and, unlike most schools, we can offer evening flying slots during the summer months to those who wish to fly after work.
- Flexibility: Whether you wish to fly once a month or twice a day, we will tailor your course to suit your needs.
- Weather: Being in the lowest rainfall part of the UK we offer more flyable days per year than most flying schools.
- Airfield: With 8 grass runways, we almost never lose a day’s flying to cross winds and we have everything you need on site.
- Instructors: Our team of friendly and enthusiastic instructors has many years of flying experience.
- Aircraft: The Ikarus C-42 is comfortable, stable and fun to fly, ideal for learning. Our aircaft are professionally serviced by a fully certified Rotax engineer.
- Airspace: Chatteris Airfield is ideally situated in the middle of a large area of un-congested and un-restricted airspace, so we don’t waste any of your lesson flying out to a training area.
- Location: We are just off the A141 between March and Chatteris. The closest train station is just 5 miles away in the town of March.
- Club: Our relaxed and sociable flying club provides an ideal learning environment. Club members organise informal fly-outs throughout the year.
- Post licence: You will have the option of progressing further with advanced post licence training and extra qualifications, including the FRTOL radio course which is regularly run on site.
Find out more about the NPPL course and our prices