From your trial flight to your pilot’s licence, it can all be done at Chatteris:
There are no charges for pre-flight or post-flight briefings, and there is no surcharge for circuits.
To book a lesson email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07342 012 909
Find out more about The NPPL Course
25hrs package deal:
25 hour flight training package deal, includes:
- 25hrs of flight tuition.
- The two NPPL course books: Fixed Wing Briefing Notes by Paul Dewhurst and the Microlight Pilot’s Handbook by Brian Cosgrove.
- Your own personal log book to record your flights.
- The NPPL syllabus book to track your progress.
- Laminated Checklist and a CD with the Ikarus C-42 pilot’s operating handbook.*
- All 5 exams.
- 6 hrs of ground school.
- One full year’s club membership.
* All of our students get laminated checklists and the pilot’s operating handbook for free.
25hrs Course: £3825 (Saves £200 on the pay as you go price.) Any extra flight/ground school time required can be paid for pro-rata.
Contact us to find out more.
Post licence qualifications:
3 day FRTOL course including both written and practical exams: £250.00
Controlled airspace course
Gain more confidence in transiting airspace with our tailor made day course, a chance to practice the skills learned on the FRTOL course in the real world.
BMAA strip skills course
Improve your short field skills and gain confidence visiting farm strips, open up a whole new world of flying with many more destinations to choose from.
Price for both courses is per hour’s flying as above.
Contact us for more details.